CEANY 2019 Conference Program Now Available. Click here to review.
Please click here for Photos of Event.
- Working with Faculty & Industry to Build Innovative Stackable Micro-credentials
- Emerging Apprenticeship Sectors in New York State
- Contextualized ESL in the Retail Industry
- Transform How You Think: Using the Design Thinking & Sectoral Strategy Approach to Develop a Workforce Development Program from Concept to Implementation
- Learning Inside and Outside the Classroom: An Alternative to Freshman Seminar for Returning Adult Students
- Using Advisory Boards for Program Development
- New Learners in the New Economy
- Coaching for Financial Empowerment
- STEAM Youth Programs: A Gateway to STEM Careers?
-Students with Disabilities: Tools for the CE Professional
- Using LMI (Labor Market Information) for Decision Making
- The Gift of my Mistakes--Lemons were the Lemonade - Practical Administrative Tips and Tools for the CE Professional
© Continuing Education Association of New York, Inc | email@example.com | 646-779- 3398
Mailing Address: 1732 1st Ave #21990, New York, NY 10128