Job Title: Continuing Education Manager (HEA) - School of Continuing and Professional Studies
Job ID: 26619
Location: Lehman College
Full/Part Time: Full time
The School of Continuing & Professional Studies is seeking an Associate Director for the Continuing Education Program, which serves approximately 5,000 students annually and generates $1.3 million tuition revenue. The ideal candidate will have experience working with adult learners in higher education institutions. This position reports to the Director of the Continuing Education Program.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
• Implement, refine, and monitor practices and procedures for institutional agreements, compliance, accreditation, and affiliation.
• Manage existing and non-credit programs. Work closely with various academic and administrative offices to ensure successful functioning of all aspects of the program.
• Growing new non-degree, certificate programs: Assist the Director in marketing, outreach, and recruitment, e.g., planning events, catalog development, website, and social media.
• Directly manage the continuing education college assistants (including tech support). In collaboration with the director, manage hiring, coaching, and evaluation of faculty and coordinators.
• In collaboration with the registrar, manage student breakeven enrollment, monitor instructional costs and related course expenses.
• Continuing Education Liaison with internal departments: budget, registrar, CUNY on the Concourse, other SCPS program and Lehman College Departments.
• Collect and analyze data to ensure program sustainability and new directions of development; supervise data collection for Form A; create and refine reports on all programs.
• Conduct monitoring, advising, and troubleshooting for Continuing Education Students.
• Manage systems related to program outcomes through class observation, curriculum review, student evaluation, and program outcomes.
• Other duties as assigned by the Director of the Continuing Education Programs.
Bachelor's Degree and six years' related experience.
Knowledge of adult education and workforce development programs.
Experience creating curriculum and assement for adult learners.
Master's Degree is preferred.
COMPENSATION: Salary commensurate with education and experience. $67,784-$86,645.
BENEFITS: CUNY's benefits contribute significantly to total compensation, supporting health and wellness, financial well-being, and professional development. We offer a range of health plans, competitive retirement/pension benefits and savings plans, tuition waivers for CUNY graduate study and generous paid time off.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates must attach a resume, cover letter, and three professional references (name, title, organization, and contact information).
Visit www.cuny.edu, access the employment page, log in or create a new user account, and search for this vacancy using the Job ID or Title. Select "Apply Now" and provide the requested information.
JOB SEARCH CATEGORY: CUNY Job Posting: Managerial/Professional
CLOSING DATE: May 5, 2023
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
CUNY encourages people with disabilities, minorities, veterans and women to apply. At CUNY, Italian Americans are also included among our protected groups. Applicants and employees will not be discriminated against on the basis of any legally protected category, including sexual orientation or gender identity. EEO/AA/Vet/Disability Employer.