Job Title: Comptroller
Location: Tompkins Cortland Community College
Full/Part Time: Renewable Full time
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Responsible for all financial transactions, the general ledger and financial compliance.
- Direct oversight over the following finance functions: accounts payable, cash receipts, restricted fund accounting, capital project accounting, purchasing, federal fund accounting, student account postings and refunds and audits.
- Assists the Vice President of Finance and Administration with complex financial analysis, financial reporting and audit functions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and 5 years of experience in a full-charge accounting position within government, non-profit or higher education.
- MBA – Accounting or CPA preferred.
- Familiar with Governmental Modified Accrual Accounting.
- Supervision experience.
COMPENSATION: Salary is expected to be in the $61,123 - $91,685 PLUS 2-Month sign-on bonus. Starting salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply and view the full position description, visit www.tompkinscortland.edu/college-info/employment.
Note: Additional application materials/essays will be requested.
CLOSING DATE: Review of applications will begin January 21, 2022 and continue until the position is filled.
LOCATION: Tompkins Cortland Community College is located in the naturally beautiful and culturally rich Finger Lakes region of upstate New York, near Syracuse, Rochester, Ithaca, and Binghamton.
Tompkins Cortland Community College is a culturally diverse campus with over two decades of strong partnerships with international colleges and universities and a commitment to preparing our students for citizenship in a global society. Tompkins Cortland Community College is accredited by the Board of Regents of the State of New York and by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools and awards associate degrees in career-oriented and liberal arts/sciences programs of study. Enrollment is approximately 3,500 students. To learn more about the College, visit our website at www.tompkinscortland.edu. Visa sponsorship not available. Women and minorities are strongly encouraged to apply. AA/EOE