2021 CEANY Conference Scholarship Application
CEANY is pleased to offer all our current members the opportunity to apply for a scholarship to attend the 50th Anniversary CEANY Annual Conference in Saratoga Springs on November 17th-19th.
6 scholarships will be awarded:
Scholarships are non-transferable and are available only to members of CEANY in good standing.
The following questions must be answered in full in order to be considered for the scholarship awards:
1. How has being a CEANY member benefited your career as a continuing education/workforce development professional?
2. What do you hope to gain by attending the 50th Anniversary CEANY Annual conference?
3. Tell us about your career path and what has led you to work in Continuing Education/Workforce Development?
Responses will be reviewed and awardees will be selected by the Membership, Communications and Engagement committee.
· Applicants must be a current CEANY member in good standing.
· Scholarship recipients are responsible for all other related travel expenses.
· All scholarship candidates must agree to release their privacy rights to application responses so they can be used for promotional materials on behalf of CEANY.
· All scholarship awardees agree to be photographed/filmed at the 50th Anniversary CEANY Annual Conference responding as to why CEANY membership has benefited them; to be used for promotional materials on behalf of CEANY.
Deadline to apply is September 24th, 2021 with awardees being announced at the October 1st CEANY 50th Birthday - Happy Hour.
We hope you’ll apply.
More details to come.
SUBMIT RESPONSES HERE
Please be aware CEANY will comply with all state, federal and local mandates regarding the coronavirus pandemic and we will communicate with conference registrants about what, if any, specific requirements they will need to adhere to closer to the event date.