Job Title: Assistant Manager of Continuing Education & Professional Studies
Job ID: 129905
Location: SUNY Delhi
Full/Part Time: Full time
SUNY Delhi seeks a dynamic, forward thinking, and engaging Assistant Manager of Continuing Education & Professional Studies. SUNY Delhi prides itself on being a welcoming college community for all. Diversity, equity and inclusiveness are integral components of the highest quality academic programs and the strongest campus climate. The college seeks a wide range of applicants for its positions so that inclusive excellence will be affirmed.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
The Assistant Manager of Continuing Education & Professional Studies will be responsible for managing the day to day operations for Contract Training, Open Enrollment Courses, Early College, Technical Pathway Programs, and Online Personal and Professional Development Courses.
The assistant manager is a team player, who will work collaboratively with campus-wide student support areas (e.g. Business Office, Student Financial Services, Registrar) to support the needs of students, as well as external agencies, assisting with a variety of projects and assignments as needed in a fast-paced work environment. University service through committee and workgroup participation is expected with the potential for some travel.
The Assistant Manager of Continuing Education & Professional Studies is responsible for:
- Provides daily customer service support for all students and visitors; a generalist in all office areas; ability to answer phones and emails thoroughly; conducts meetings with students and visitors in-person or virtually, providing a comfortable atmosphere;
- Coordinating communications with registrants, campus departments, High School partners and outside agencies as necessary; Creates personalized communications through technology (e.g. signal vine, fire engine red) to promote professional studies to varied populations
- Assists the Director with procurement, payment/reconciliation, and management of the office budget; monitor expenditures, maintain all financial accounts and records.
- Developing and managing an online registration and payment system for Open Enrollment Courses
- Secure venues, coordinate technology needs, set up of classroom space/events, reserve equipment and services as needed
- Fulfill reporting needs for all internal and external constituents to assure accurate data for assessment of all events;
- Collaborates with the Director of Continuing Education and Professional Studies for program marketing and advertisement
- Insures compliance and assists with all reporting in regards to SUNY, state and federal regulations
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or related field
- 1-3 yrs demonstrated experience in accounting and budget
- Demonstrated background in data analysis and analytical skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of Banner or other student management system
- Knowledge of Microsoft and other software programs
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and interpersonal Skills
- Valid Driver's License
COMPENSATION: Salary $53,000.00
BENEFITS: This position offers full New York State UUP (FT) benefits, which are among the most comprehensive in the country with an excellent fringe benefits package
HOW TO APPLY:
- Letter of interest
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Contact information for three professional reference
To apply go to https://delhi.interviewexchange.com/candapply.jsp?JOBID=129905#pageTopPosition
Job ID: 129905
CLOSING DATE: Please apply by May 14, 2021. Position will remain open until filled.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
SUNY Delhi is an AA/EO Employer